Parish Lengthsman27th of July, 2020
Catterall Parish Council is looking to recruit a Parish Lengthsman.
The role includes:
- Litter picking, sweeping and cutting back vegetation on pavements and land owned by the parish council
- Grass cutting
- Maintaining the playing field and its facilities
- Carrying out safety inspections
- Carrying out environmental projects on behalf of the parish council
- Keeping street furniture and memorials in good repair
Hours: 25 per week averaged out throughout the year
Salary: NJC point 3 – 4 Salary Scale, £12,207 - £12,454 per annum
Pension: Local Government Pension Scheme
Leave: 21 + 2 extra statutory days + bank holidays initially rising to 25 + 2 extra statutory days + bank holidays after 5 years’ service (pro rata)
Other: Phone allowance and petrol allowance for work mileage.
To find out more about this position, including the full job description and an application form please contact the clerk on [email protected] or phone on 01995 600689
The closing date for return of applications is 4pm on Friday 21st August, 2020.